Tuesday, September 21, 2010

will i commit suicide?

After a year, i loss my target in my life and loss loss the cordial in my current job... i have plan to switch my job and further up my study... Or change my working environment...

Recently i vexed for which option should i choose...
i can't handle all the stress at the same time, so either i choose for study or choose for work...

My mom... a person who like to arrange my "road"... after plan for my 23 years life, now she plan to arrange my following life... she ask me to take ACCA and work at the same time... thousand times i told her i do not have the ability to handle both at the same time, but she not listen what i telling her... every time will argued with her with the same problems...

If she really wish me take both at the same time, the only result is she will loss her daughter forever... once i very stress, i think i will commit suicide....

No comments:

Post a Comment